Monday, February 29, 2016

Currently in Toronto

I'm currently sitting in the Pearson Airport, and as far as airports go, this one is pretty decent. There is ample seating and electrical outlets abound. Oh and the free WiFi. They do it right in Toronto, though the woes of the modern traveler pale in comparison to those of even last century.

I still have a little over 12 hours till Berlin, including a 2 hour layover in London. I should arrive in Berlin shortly before midday local time. From the airport, I have to go to the Humboldt University International Office, from where I (and the other participants) will be taken to our lodgings.

I found my car key in my pocket while going through security. It won't do me much good in Europe presumably.

The flight is still on schedule. I hope all the flights go flawlessly because traveling to Europe is enough excitement.

Until London.

No comments:

Post a Comment